Schedule Honolulu Service
Questions about vehicle recalls or need shuttle service? Please call for assistance. We’re happy to help!
Find out how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19 and other germs. Learn More
Servco’s Commitment to the Health & Safety of Our Customers and Employees
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, Servco has implemented the following changes:
- Prior to Your Appointment:
- Please reschedule if a household member has returned from out of state travel in the past 14 days.
- Before Your Appointment:
- Please remove all personal items from vehicle, such as tissues, beverages, masks, etc.
- Provide dealer with vehicle key and/or fob only. (Remove all other keys, key chains, and personal items such as lanyards etc.)
- Arrival at scheduled check-in time to ensure proper social distancing
- Wear face mask while on property and observe proper social distancing guidelines.
- During Your Appointment: Servco’s Safe Vehicle Handling Procedure
- Upon arrival, customer health assessment and temperature check
- Sanitization of high touchpoint areas on vehicle surface and interior (to prevent virus from entering facility)
- Utilization of disposable steering wheel, seat, gear shift and floor covers
- Upon completion of service, sanitization of high touchpoint areas on vehicle surface and interior (to ensure no virus transmission to the customer)
For Vehicle Recalls, Shuttle Service, and Non-Lexus Service*
Please call (877) 214-9844 for assistance. We’re happy to help!
* Excludes Toyota, Subaru, & Chevy vehicles, which should be serviced at a respective Servco Lexus, Servco Subaru, and Servco Chevy service locations. Please contact a dealer for more information. Maintenance pricing may vary by vehicle make and model.